PART I (STEEL BRIDGES)
1 Steel Bridges
2. Loads, Methods of Design and Stresses
3. Plate Girder (Solid Web Girder) Bridges
4. Truss Girder (Open Web/Lattice Girder) Bridges
5. End Bearings for Steel Bridges
6. Influence Line Diagrams for stresses in Frames
7. Influence Line Diagrams for Stresses in Members of A Pratt Truss with Parallel Chords
8. Influence Line Diagrams for stresses in Members with Curved chords
9. Influence line diagrams for stresses in members of a Baltimore and A Pettit Trusses with subdivided panels.
10. Influence line diagrams for stresses in members of a Balanced canti-lever and suspended span Girder.
PART II. SPECIAL STEEL STRUCTURES
11. Self-supporting steel chimneys
12. Guyed Steel Chimneys
13. Rectangular steel Tanks (RST)
14. Elevated Circular Steel Tanks (CST)
14. Pressed Steel Tanks (PST)
16. Design of steel Bunkers and Silos
17. Design of Industrial Buildings
18. Low and High-Rise (Multi-storey Buildings)
19. Design of Light Gauge Steel Members
20. Plastic (ultimate load) analysis and design of steel structures.
21. Plastic Bending of Beams
22. Plastic (ultimate load) analysis of rectangular portal frames.
23. Plastic (ultimate load) analysis of Pitched (Gable) Frames
24. Influence of Axial Force on Plastic Moment.
25. Influence of Shear Force on Plastic Moment.
26. Design of Steel Towers, Trestles Masts and Poles.
PART III. DESIGN OF ALUMINIUM STRCUTURES
27. Design of Aluminium structures
PART IV. ANALYSIS OF STRUCTURES
28. Analysis of Determinate and Indeterminate space frames (Method of Tension coefficient)
29. Analysis of secondary stresses.
PART V. OTHER SPECIAL STEEL STRUCTURES
30. Special Structures
31. Space structures
32. Stressed-skin structures