Section I — Crustral Evolution and Economic Mineralization
1. Granulite Facies Terrains of India and their Potential for Mineral Deposits — Ram S. Sharma
2. The Malani Supercontinent: Middle East Connection During Late Proterozoic — Naresh Kochhar
3. Precambrian Crustal Evolution and Metallogeny — A.B. Roy
4. Precambrian Crustal Development and Metallogenic Evolution of Bastar Craton, Central India — K.L. Rai
5. Mineral Exploration of the Moon — N. Bhandari
6. Possible Role of Sulfur on the Early Diversification of Life on Earth : Astrobiological Implications — Vinod C. Tewari and Julian Chela Flores
7. Deep Seismic Reflection Profiling and its Implications to the Metallogeny of the Aravalli-Delhi Fold Belt, NW India — B. Rajendra Prasad and V. Vijaya Rao
8. Tectonic Polarity in Plate Tectonics-Controlled Interactions of Precambrian Terrains of Rajasthan Craton — S. Sinha-Roy
Section II — Economic Mineralization of Igneous Affiliation
9. An Ore-genetic Model for the Gogi Hydrothermal-Type Uranium Deposit in the Neoproterozoic Bhima Basin, Southern India — S.A. Pandit and R. Dhana Raju
10. Volcanogenic Pneumato-Hydrothermal Intrusive and Collapse Breccia Deposit of Fluorite at Jalera Khurd in Malani Igneous Suite, Northwest India — K.L. Shrivastava and Virendra Gaur
11. Tungsten Mineralization Associated with Felsic Magmatisms in Purbani Region of Kinnaur District, Himachal Higher Himalaya — Brajesh Singh and Santosh Kumar
12. Huebnerite/Ferberite (H/F) ratio and Depositional Conditions for Wolframite : An Overview — Sukh Chain and P.K. Srivastava
13. Tungsten Metallogeny of the Sirohi Group, Rajasthan — Kamal Kant Sharma
14. Ophiolite Suite of Rocks in Manipur-Nagaland as Hosts for Chromites and Related Economic Minerals : A Review — O.P. Goel and Arun Kumar
15. Experimental, Petrological and Field Constraints on the Petrogenesis of the Economic Carbonatites with Special Reference to the Sarnu-Dandali Area, Northwestern India — K.L. Shrivastava et al.
16. Occurrence of Zinc rich A-type granites in the Trans-Aravalli Anorogenic Ring Complexes, Northwestern India — G. Vallinayagam
17. Structural Setting of the Nepheline Syenite Pluton, West of Khariar, Eastern Ghats Mobile Belt, Orissa, India— T.K. Biswal and Harish Ahuja
18. Stanniferous Pegmatites on the Eastern Flank of the Bailadila Iron Range, Dantewara District Chhattis-garh — R.K. Trivedi and L.K. Soni
19. A Note on Significance of High Rubidium in Lithium Mica from Govindpal Area of Bastar District, Chhattisgarh — Pooja Shrivastava and V.K. Khanna
20. Geological Characteristics and Genesis of the Soapstone Deposit around Sarada Inlier, Rajasthan — A.K. Shandilya et al.
Section III — Economic Mineralization of Sedimentary Affiliation
21. Myrmekitic Textures from the Polymetallic Sulphide Deposit of Dariba-Rajpura, Rajasthan, India — T.K. Pandya et al.
22. Beach Sand Resources and Industry in India — G. S. Roonwal
23. Polymetallic Polynodule from Indian Ocean Nodule Field — K.L. Shrivastava et al.
24. Records of Neo-Pleistocene Glaciation, Desertific- ation and Formation of Economic Salt Lakes Playas in Western Rajasthan — V.P. Laul
25. Geological Constraints on the Bentonite Facies of the Barmer-Basin, Western Rajasthan, India — S.C. Mathur et al.
26. The Clay Deposits of Bikaner District, Rajasthan Geological Setting, Genesis and Quality Assessment for Industries — A.K. Shandilya et al.
27. Basin Terminology and Classifications: A Review — A. K. Biyani
28. Depositional Environment and Industrial Importance of Bilara Limestone, West of Nagaur, Western Rajasthan — Meeta Khilnani and Satvindar Singh
29. Banded Iron Mineralization in the Gwalior Group of Rocks — P.K. Jain
30. A Note on the occurrence of Clitellate Cocoons from Giral and Barsinghsar Lignite deposits, Rajasthan — R.P. Tripathi and B.D. Sharma
31. Sedimentology and Geochemistry of the Overbank Sediments of the Cooum River, Tamil Nadu — Pavitra Aravamudhan et al.
32. An Overview of the Mineral Resources of Rajasthan, India — Arun Vyas
33. A Profile of the Industrial Mineral Resource Potential of Orissa — Madhumita Das and Shreerup Goswami
Section IV — Prospecting and Exploration
34. Information Theoretic Applications in Mining — B.K. Sahu
35. Application of Termitaria in Pb Zn Prospecting : A Case Study from Chauraiya, Damoh District, Madhya Pradesh — P.O. Alexander and D.R. Patel
36. Present Status and Future Trends of Biological Meth-ods of Prospecting for Economic Mineral Deposits — S.K. Trivedi and K.K. Solanki
37. An Integrated Approach for Kimberlite Exploration in Raipur District, Chhattishgarh — M.S. Khatediya and Pramod K. Verma
38. Rock Mass Classification System to Rock Excava-tion/Cutting/ Boring Applications — Rajiv Badal
39. 57Fe Mössbauer Spectroscopic Study of Petroleum Prospecting Test Well Rocks from the Three Basins of India — R.P. Tripathi et al.
40. Petroleum Geology and Hydrocarbon Prospects in the Barmer Sanchor Basin, Northwest India — Mamta Chauhan et al.
41. The First Fifty Year's Record and A New Beginning in Mineral Discovery in India with Special Reference to Base Metals — S.K. Haldar
Section V — Mining, Economics and Environment
42. How to Make Artisanal Gold Industry Viable and Eco-Friendly ? — U. Aswathanarayana
43. Characterization of Land Degraded Due to Mining and their Rehabilitation in Arid Region of Rajasthan — D. C. Joshi and K. D. Sharma
44. Bioleaching of Metals from Sulphide Minerals: A Review — V. Sheoran
45. Environmental Impact of Coal Mining Activity on Trace Element Concentration of Natural Waters in Pench Valley Coalfield Area, Chhindwara District, Madhya Pradesh — D.C. Gupta
46. Impact of Mining on Biodiversity in India — D.K. Khandelwal et al.
47. Passive Treatment of Acid Mine Drainage from Sulphide Mineral Mining and Processing Industry — A.S. Sheoran and V. Sheoran
48. Land Degradation Environmental Impact of Clay Mining in Kolayat, Bikaner — Shishir Sharma et al.
49. A Remote Sensing Study on Environment Impact of Mining : A Case Study of Rampura Agucha Mine — N.K. Kalra et al.
50. Demand and Supply for Geoscientists in India for the 21st Century — Mike Katz.