1.Spectrum of Biodiversity in the Orissa Mangroves, their Sustainable Exploitation and Germplasm Conservation.
2. Biodiversity Scenario of Western Ghats with particular reference to Uttara Kannada District of Karnataka.
3. Diversity of Grass Flora in India.
4. Value and Exploitation of Indigenous Knowledge related to Biodiversity.
5. Biodiversity at Global and India level with a particular emphasis to Pachmari Biosphere Reserve of M.P. (India)
6. Taxonomy and Conservation of Indian Medicinal Plants.
7. Ecological and Biological Diversity of the Floral Element in the proposed Amarkantak Biosphere Reserve India.
8. Propagation Techniques for Medicinal Plants used in common ailments.
9. Role of NBRI Botanic Garden towards Conservation, Education and Sustainable Utilization of Plant Diversity.
10. Medicinal Plants used in treatment of Indigestion in Raigarh District of Chhattishgarh.
11. Present Status of Higher Plant Diversity of Ralamandal Sanctuary, Indore.
12. Afforestation of Coastal Mangrove Vegetation – Need for Selection of Species and Sustenance of Bio-Diversity
13. Study of Systme Transfer Function of a Grassland Community.
14. Utility of Training Programme in Commercial Cultivation and Awareness of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants.
15. Mangroves of Mahanadi Delta – Past, Present and Prospects for Future.
16. Impact of Pollution on Fruits and Seeds of some Road Side Trees – A Case Study for Bio-Diversity.
17. Genetic Variability in Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.).
18. Floristic Diversity of Haryana – An assessment of Threatened Plants for Conservation.
19. Woody Legumes of Ratlam District M.P.
20. Contributions of University Botanic Gardens to the implementation of the Convention on Biodiversity.
21. Diversity in natural occurrence of Wheat Diseases of Sagar Region.
22. Crop Modelling to sustain better crop harvest out of fluctuating Climate Conditions of Sagar Region of Madhya Pradesh.
23. Mycorrhiza in Sustainable Agriculture.
24. Effect of different sources of Nutrients on growth of Pomegranate (Punica granatum L.)
25. Grain yield and chemical properties of soil as affected by Soyabeen (Glycine max) Genotypes and Fertility Levels.
26. Medicinal utility of Botanic Garden’s Weeds : A Case Study of Sagar University Botanic Garden.
27. Biodiversity Conservation : Different Approaches.
28. Traditional practices in Bastar cause threat to Biodiversity Conservation.
29. Role of University Botanic Gardens in context to BGCI, CBD : A Case Study of Botanic Garden of Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar.
30. Strategies for sustainable utilization of Biological Resource in the Noradehi Wild Life Sanctuary of Sagar (Madhya Pradesh).