1. What physiological plant pathology can teach us?
2. Gall aphids (Hemiptere: Aphididae) and aphid galls in India- Present scenario and future actions.
3. Molecular basis of rice – gall midge interactions.
4. Advanced Biochemical studies on some tree galls of semi-arid lands of North India.
5. Transcriptome analysis of the gall pest, Leptocybe invasa, and development of a multigene targeting hairpin RNAi construct for incorporating tolerance in Eucalyptus
6. Gall inducing Thrips (Insecta: Thysanoptera) of North East India
7. Plant Galls: Hitherto untapped focus on positive approach
8. Resurgence of Eucalyptus gall wasp and its management strategies
9. Establishment of Eucalyptus gall wasp, Leptocybe invasa (Fisher and La Selle)and its effect upon Eucalyptus plantation in Tamilnadu.